Day 4 (30 April): Royal Opera House & Barbican Explorer
- A free morning to explore the city.
- A private or shared lesson with Dr Wendy Hiscocks at Steinways*
- Lunch at the world famous Covent Garden.
- A tour of the glorious Royal Opera House, Covent Garden (pictured above).
- An early evening dinner at Cote Bistro, Barbican.
- A concert of Mozart and Mahler at the Barbican featuring the New York Philharmonic conducted by Jaap van Zweden with pianist Daniil Trifonov.
Day 5 (1 May): Handel Explorer
- A talk on Handel by the film historian Andrew Youdell.
- A private screening of film The Great Mr Handel at the British Film Institute.
- Lunch in a traditional English pub
- A tour of Handel’s house (pictured above).
- A visit to St George’s Church in Hanover Square – Handel’s Church.
- The opportunity to play on a replica of Handel’s organ in the church.
- Farewell cocktails and food at the elegant St Pancras Renaissance Hotel.
Final day (2 May): Departure
- Check out of your hotel.
- Your return flights.
Tour price: £1650
Booking quote reference RALEMT2020
Accommodation is based on two people sharing a family room at the Travelodge, King’s Cross.
Breakfast at the Travelodge is included as well as other meals where stated above.
* these activities are optional and are not included in the tour price.
Flights and transfers, visas and travel insurance are not included.
This highly exclusive tour is limited in number to only 18 people and full payment in sterling is required before a place is secure.
Terms & conditions apply.